RTC Team Lead
Team Lead – RTC/Refri-claim Company Description A-Gas is a global leader in the responsible lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases. As...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Team Lead – RTC/Refri-claim
A-Gas is a global leader in the responsible lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases. As the worlds largest refrigerant reclamation company, we are constantly striving to drive technology and innovation into our business to continue to provide our customers with the best environmental solutions to keep them compliant.
RTC Department is responsible to refurbish cylinders or containers to proper capacity and DOT Certification using standard operating procedures. The team lead is responsible for all activities in the RTC and Refriclaim departments, under the supervision of the production supervisor. The lead may stand in for the supervisor as required and leads other operators in how to carry out various tasks, assist in the monitoring of production performance to ensure that production targets are met, and ensures that all employees work in a Zero Harm work environment for all activities, leading by example.
- Coordinate with the production supervisor the refurbishment and production for ½ ton and 1-ton production requirements for outside key customers and internal needs (i.e. Refriclaim, WSS, Internal FP).
- Work alongside employees in Consolidation and RTC departments to ensure daily goals are met.
- Ensure all completed production is entered into the company database for accurate throughput tracking.
- Coordinate RTC Department and work team assignments to ensure all daily production requirements and tasks in the department are assigned and timely completed.
- Works with management and team to coordinate overtime needs and coverage.
- Facilitate the team’s needs with Maintenance, Management, and HR as needed.
- Accurately maintains records and ensures that all required procedures are followed in order to comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Keep work area clean and free of unneeded cylinders and equipment.
- Update Lean Boards as required, tracking throughput, downtime and performs root cause to assist in driving continuous improvement.
- Lead the RTC work team by example, reflecting SPOT ON/Zero Harm behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Leadership, teamwork and communication
- Work cooperatively with others: exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve goals
- Ability to make yourself understood when communicating verbally and present written information appropriately
- Able to motivate and coach a team
- Able to work well within a team and build relationships both internally and externally
Self-management and motivation
- Able to use own initiative to complete a task
- Achieve targets, resolve issues, and show motivation and energy to perform
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Use actions that indicate consideration for feelings and the needs of others and be aware of your impact on others
- Sensitive and respectful of others values and beliefs
Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, sit, squat, and stand for long periods of time
- Dependable, solid attendance record
- Able to clearly communicate, read and write
- Ability to follow job instructions and be aware of job responsibilities
- Ability to meet KPIs and willing to work overtime
- Hazmat Certification preferred
- Fort Lift Certification License preferred
- Material Handling equipment familiarity
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help