Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in generating unique sales plans, pricing strategies,...
Job Views ( 1 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in generating unique sales plans, pricing strategies, and working with the customer base. This individual will represent drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends. This position will require strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty and trust.
- Establish sales objectives and forecasts.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements.
- Create detailed sales reports for management review to assess company performance.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply & demand.
- Customer contact on key accounts, discussing their evolving needs while working through customer issues to the mutual benefit of customer and Pinnacle Plastic Products.
- Respond to potential new customers that have reached out via the website, Facebook or other.
- Assist in maintaining website and a social media presence.
- Prepare quotes for new customers and products; working through the various stage gates with management; working with engineering, manufacturing, and accounting to get the most accurate cost estimations.
- Monitor and collaborate with outside sales consultants.
- Provide the customer perspective to management while being the face of Pinnacle Plastic Products to the customer base.
- Update management on sales, potential pitfalls, and opportunities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- BS or MS in Business or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with Blow Molded products would be beneficial.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, Power Point and ERP Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve problems working across multiple departments; dedicated to providing great customer service.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The sales and marketing manager responsibilities will normally be performed in an office environment with normal office equipment. However, there will be times when you are expected to work in areas other than an office with exposures to heat, cold, and other diverse weather conditions. Physical demands are moderate, consisting primarily of sitting, standing, walking, lifting, and carrying moderately heavy boxes up to 50 pounds and/or utilizing a hand dolly. Incumbent must be able to see and hear in the normal range, with or without correction, and communicate verbally and in written form with great facility and must be able to be understood.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help