Sales Consultant – Tiffin
Summary: Sales Consultants play a very important role in the success of the dealership and formulating connections within...
Job Views ( 16 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Sales Consultants play a very important role in the success of the dealership and formulating connections within the community. In this position, you will create connections with customers and facilitate the process of identifying their preferences, needs, and buying motives. Assess customer trade ins, present financial proposition, and satisfy other customer needs. Conduct the vehicle delivery process and follow up with customers following vehicle delivery.
Reports To: Sales Team Leader or Sales Manager
• Provide a high quality, effective and professional sales experience to all customers while following the Dealership’s sales process.
• Maintain high ethical standards in daily activities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
• Keep up to date with new products and changes in sales promotions.
• Work with our internet program, e-Leads to generate new sales and contact current and prospective customers, greeting customers as soon as they enter the dealership to create lasting relationships.
• Follow up with customers via call, text, or email while following the Dealerships’ ethical standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
All interested candidates can visit www.teamreineke.com to complete an application!
• Customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to maintain composure in dealing with customers
• 2+ years sales, customer service, or related work experience
• Willing to work evenings and Saturdays as scheduled
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help