Sales Engineer (Entry Level)
The entry level Sales Engineer is a great opportunity for recent college graduates who successfully completed internships in...
Job Views ( 18 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
The entry level Sales Engineer is a great opportunity for recent college graduates who successfully completed internships in sales engineering in the automotive, automation, or machine manufacturing industries. The Sales Engineer will build on their existing engineering knowledge and sales acumen in order to develop technical quotations for metal cutting machines, ancillary equipment or turn-key assembly systems. The ideal candidate must be an exceptional communicator (both interpersonally and technically), be customer-focused and results-oriented, and driven to succeed even during the toughest assignments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer inquiries/request for quotes
- Technical evaluation of the scope of supply
- Composition of technical proposals including developing CAD layouts, BOMs, and cost estimates based on customer needs/specifications and GROB proposal documentation
- Deliver and present proposals and technical solutions, participate of project review meetings with customers
- Internal job order release in case of a purchase order through customer
- Generate sales call reports to communicate with customers and internal resources via CRM database
- Attend meetings, validate specifications, and participate in the development of equipment solutions per the customer’s technical and commercial requirements
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to comprehend 2-D and 3-D drawings
- Experience designing in AutoCAD (2012 and higher) and Siemens NX
- Knowledge of mechanical design; geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Online at http://www.joingrob.com/
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help