Sales Operations Administrator
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 19 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
The Sales Operations Administrator is responsible for the input, maintenance, and integrity of data across a variety of interfaces. Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decision making, with a focus on sales activity and performance. This role will also be responsible for data management throughout the company’s sales cost modeling program, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, business processes, requests for proposal/information (RFP/I), and other projects and initiatives as needed. The Sales Operations Administrator is a technologically adept and highly analytical individual with a solid understanding of how sales reporting should and can be utilized across the organization. This highly organized individual will also assist in project management efforts cross functionally.
1. Work cross-collaboratively with Sales Operations team members to aid in data audits, report generation, ensuring data integrity and maintenance of systems, as required.
2. Responsible for developing custom data models and analytics for sales cost model reporting. Trouble-shoot data anomalies, research and resolve data irregularities, cleaning and processing of large datasets.
3. Gather and analyze sales data from multiple sources to extract trends and business insights to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of sales and service processes. Provides data outputs to help drive business decisions and generate process improvement.
4. Runs and organizes reports for sales cost modeling initiatives. Coordinates sales cost modeling training for both new hire orientation and ongoing education for existing account managers and sales support employees. Trouble-shoot and provides support to Sales as needed.
5. Track and manage monthly reporting for senior management. Assist in training Account Managers to understand and utilize individual territory analytics.
6. Gathers data for business review and prepares presentation and supporting materials.
7. Facilitates project management for individual requests for proposal/information (RFP/I). Utilizes critical thinking, business acumen and creative writing skills to assist in completion of RFP/I process. Ascertains that data provided in RFP/I responses are appropriate for what is being asked. Assist in presentation preparation. Assist with the development of strategic plans and projects.
8. Provides regular reports and ad hoc reports on a timely basis with a high level of accuracy.
9. Develops and implements necessary queries that produce accurate and reproducible results
10. Develop metrics to track project-specific and company-wide trends, identify opportunities, clearly communicate recommendations via excel, pivot tables, graphs and charts
11. Works collaboratively with other departments on the investigation and prevention of fraudulent transactions. Identify the warning signs, develop and implement processes and procedures to prevent fraudulent customer activity. Ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and in making decisions.
12. Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in sales, benchmarking, and performance to goal reporting. Prior experience reporting on sales, inventory, finance, and marketing
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Creativity, initiative, and excitement about the possibilities of the Sales Cost Model.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven project organizational skills and ability to work cross-collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people of varying technical skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must be able to perform all physical motions typical of a Sales Operations Administrator including: extended periods of time behind computer screen. With or without reasonable accommodation
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help