Sales Representative – Paid Relocation to Cincinnati, OH
Total Quality Logistics Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard...
Job Views ( 16 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Total Quality Logistics
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at (513) 831-2600 ext. 51454.
About the role:
TQL, one of the largest freight brokerage firms in the nation, is experiencing tremendous growth and aggressively expanding its workforce in Cincinnati, OH. Our new headquarters features an onsite 24/7 access gym, basketball court, outside patio, coffee shop and full-service cafeteria. We are looking for entry-level Account Executives, who will complete an extensive paid training and mentoring program to set you up for success from Day 1. If you’re a problem-solver, quick decision maker, and have the drive for financial freedom, then this is the career for you. As an Account Executive for TQL you’re given the opportunity to build your own book of business, like an entrepreneur, handling your customer’s transportation needs 24/7/365.
There’s no secret to our success, we invest in our people and our technology while delivering the best customer service in the business. Ready to get started?
POSITION IS LOCATED AT TQL’S HQ IN CINCINNATI, OH – PAID RELOCATION PROVIDED
What’s in it for you:
- Up to $40,000 base salary with un-capped commission opportunity
- Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH
- Comprehensive benefits package with 401k and company match
- 26-week paid training and mentoring program
- Personalized career path with 90% of our sales managers promoted from within
- Work hard, play hard – Voted a 2019 and 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For
- Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Negotiate price with shippers and carriers
- Manage daily shipments, resolving issues, to ensure pickup and delivery is on time, 24/7/365
- Be honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
You need the following to get in the door:
- College degree preferred, but we have successful account executives without one
- The determination to work harder than anyone you know
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to handle conflict
- The ability to work with the latest technologies
- We prefer some sales experience, but we have top account executives with diverse backgrounds
- An obsession for great customer service
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help