Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst Company Description A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Salesforce Business Analyst
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment through the reduction of global warming gases being released into the atmosphere.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the Salesforce platform including managing and improving existing workflows, building reports, managing dashboards, and managing security profiles for company Salesforce users. Ensure optimal efficiency of platform functionality and work with cross-functional teams and departments.
Head of Data and Information & Regional Technology Officer
Primary Place of Work
Remote work location with one day a week onsite at the A-Gas Bowling Green Office.
- Understand and analyze business processes, data structure, and systems integrations directly related to order processing
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business problems and the development of system recommendations to meet business area requirements
- Define problems, evaluate and prioritize requirements, and implement systems to meet internal business and user requirements within Salesforce
- Develop automation and process improvement opportunities through tasks, process builder workflows, validation rules and/or alerts to improve the effectiveness and usability of Salesforce
- Assist in the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with architects and developers to test and verify the solutions to ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Work within a cross-functional data team to deliver migration and integration tasks
- Plan and configure system settings and options for Salesforce and other sales enablement applications
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all things Salesforce related
- Any other task as reasonably required
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Strong experience with Salesforce reporting capabilities
- Wide knowledge of the Salesforce platform especially in the Sales & service clouds
- Proficient with Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, service-oriented design
- Strong experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic business environment
- Is a confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service, and business integrity
- Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or HVAC preferred
- Scripting language (SQL, Python) highly beneficial
- Experience with other Reporting Tools (SSRS, Power BI) highly beneficial
- An appreciation of other cultures; the global reach of the A-Gas Group and its international agenda.
- Experience working in commercial and supply chain environments
Skills and Competencies
- Customer Service
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Meets commitments
- Task and project
- Able to analyze problems and implement effective solutions
- Well organized with good attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication
- Able to work well within a team and build effective relationships, internally and with external customers
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Maintains confidentiality
- Self-management and motivation
- Able to use own initiative to complete a task
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help