BENEFITS SUMMARY: Pay $16.50 per hour – includes all applicable job and shift premiums Schedule: Sunday – Thursday 11:00 pm – 7:30 am Benefits...
Job Views ( 25 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Pay $16.50 per hour – includes all applicable job and shift premiums
- Sunday – Thursday 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance start on the 60th day
- 401K with annual match
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
This position is responsible for cleaning the buildings to McLane Company standards and maintaining the grounds at the Division. Specific duties will be determined by the shift worked.
- Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Maintain a clean work environment in the DC to ensure we are meeting food safety requirements.
- Office: Vacuum/Mop, empty trash.
- DC: clean floors, trash, dock plates, and pallets.
- Division Grounds: pick up trash and maintain walkways.
- Responsible for recycling program (plastic and cardboard).
- Work with returning truck drivers to re-introduce pallets/ totes into the system.
- Run tote washer.
- Wipe down equipment with sanitizers as needed.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age.
- Willing to work overtime if mandated.
- Have previous Sanitation/Janitorial experience required.
- Be able to use cleaning products such as electric floor cleaner.
- Be able to follow direction and work independently.
- Be able to be trained /certified on pallet jack within 30 days after hire.
- Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
View Job at OMJ
25 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help