Diamond Manufacturing works a four (4) day/10-hour work schedule Monday through Thursday. If necessary, overtime work is scheduled on Friday. Starting...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Diamond Manufacturing works a four (4) day/10-hour work schedule Monday through Thursday. If necessary, overtime work is scheduled on Friday. Starting pay for a saw operator is $15.00/hour with pay increases at 6 months, 12 months, and annually thereafter.
Great benefits package available DAY 1 of employment include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance. 401(k) benefit along with company match available after 90 days of service.
We are a growing company looking for people that are excited to join our team! If you are interested in having a direct impact on Diamond’s performance, quality, safety, and value, then this is the position for you.
To Apply: Visit https://www.diamondmb.com/employment and apply online or apply in person at 505 E. Jefferson Street, Bluffton, OH 45817.
Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, Ohio, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is looking for Saw Operators with the following qualifications:
- Sets up and operates horizontal, vertical, power chop-saw, saws to cut, slot, groove, miter, and trim metallic and nonmetallic work-pieces according to specifications.
- Selects and installs blade on machine using hand tools.
- Sets controls to adjust speed, feed rate, and blade tensions.
- Positions guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct work-piece using hand tools and measuring devices.
- Scribes reference lines on material as guide for sawing operations, according to blueprints, templates, sample parts, or specifications.
- Mounts work-piece in holding device manually or using hoist/crane.
- Operates saw to cut along scribed lines.
- Verifies dimensions of first piece and throughout run using measuring devices.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Have experience using saws to cut steel or other metals
- Set up and operate metal-sawing machines, band-saw to cut metal stock to dimensions
- Be able to read blueprints and job order for specifications, like material, type, and size of stock and dimensions to be cut
- Be able to read a tape measure
- Obtain transfers stock to machine, manually or with hoist/crane
- Be able to pass a math test
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help