BENEFITS SUMMARY: Pay: $16.50 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums. Schedule: Sun-Thurs 10:00 pm to 6:30 am. Benefits including medical,...
Job Views ( 17 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Pay: $16.50 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums.
- Schedule: Sun-Thurs 10:00 pm to 6:30 am.
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision and life insurance start on the 60th day.
- 401k with annual match.
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Warehouse Selector II fills customer orders by pulling specified open-case items from warehouse storage slots.
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of designated products from a slot location and place in a tote or box.
- Push tote or box along a static conveyor line, continuing to pull items until order is complete (multiple totes or boxes may be needed).
- Work safely to prevent injury and damage to people and products.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work overtime if mandated.
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help