Service Laborers/Helper Commercial Roofing
Come work for the Best Commercial Roofing Contractor in the Country! We have the strength of a national corporation and...
Job Views ( 6 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Come work for the Best Commercial Roofing Contractor in the Country! We have the strength of a national corporation and the culture of a family business. Great benefits, profit sharing and compensation!!
We are currently seeking Service Laborers for low slope commercial roofing. Previous roofing experience and valid driver’s license required. Excellent pay, dependent on experience and full benefits package. Year round work available.
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Equal opportunity employer-disability/vet
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and low slope. Knowledge of these systems is helpful but not required, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
* Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
* Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
* Must not be afraid of heights.
* Lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to work with others.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines. Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help