Sheet Metal Welder
Webster Industries has an opening for a Sheet Metal Welder Job Summary Responsible for creating and installing building parts made of...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has an opening for a Sheet Metal Welder
Job Summary Responsible for creating and installing building parts made of sheet metal. Installs and repairs heating and air conditioning ducts, roofing, stainless steel appliances, siding, and metal partitions.
- Select appropriate type of sheet metal, such galvanized iron, copper, steel, aluminum
- Measure appropriate size of sheet metal.
- Cut sheet metal by hand or using power shears.
- Cut into shapes to be used in heating and air conditioning ducts.
- Interpret blueprints to decide where ducts will go.
- Bend ducts to form shapes.
- Drill holes into ducts to bolt together.
- Weld, solder, or rivet ducts together.
- Smooth over rough edges with file.
- Install ready-made ducts.
- Work with work with fiberglass, plastics, and other nonmetallic materials.
- Operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, forming rolls to cut bend, block & form or straighten materials.
- Install assemblies in supportive framework.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on materials.
- Operate computer aided drafting (CAD) equipment to develop scale drawings of products or systems.
- Operate laser beam cutter to cut patterns.
- Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Coordinate schedules.
- Analyze and resolve work problems
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help