SHIFT SUPERVISOR – 2nd Shift JOB SUMMARY: TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive industries, is...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
SHIFT SUPERVISOR – 2nd Shift
TH Plastics, Inc., a custom injection molder serving the appliance and automotive industries, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for the following position in our Bowling Green, Ohio Division.
JOB OVERVIEW: This position is responsible for the supervision of hourly employees
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(The following list does not include all duties and responsibilities)
- Diagnose process related problems and be diligent in documenting any variances from the established process
- Assists the Shift Superintendent in all phases of production
- Handle personnel issues including conflict resolution and disciplinary action
- Completes shift reports, attendance reports, and post production schedules
- Assist with startups and troubleshooting of machines
- Supervises Molding Operators
- Gives job assignments to Material Handlers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Approve hours daily in the time and attendance system
- Regular on-site attendance is required
- Skilled with hot and cold runner systems, hydraulic cores, valve gate systems and a variety of robotic programming and secondary equipment trouble shooting
- Acquainted with the operation of injection molding machines; Toshiba, Nissei, and Cincinnati Milacron
- High school diploma or GED
- Good organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in scientific injection molding principles
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help