Ship/Rec Stocking B – Third Shift
Job Summary: The SRS position will process, prepare, load/unload incoming and outgoing items for shipment/receiving. The position will also move materials...
Job Views ( 20 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Job Summary: The SRS position will process, prepare, load/unload incoming and outgoing items for shipment/receiving. The position will also move materials throughout the plant, from one area to another, to assist in efficient manufacturing of Webster’s products. This will all be done while adhering to Webster Industries quality and productivity standards. This person must be able to read and follow directions and have basic math skills.
- Operates lift trucks, hand trucks, and cranes, to convey, move or hoist materials to proper areas.
- Loads and unloads outgoing and incoming materials, via crane, lift truck, etc.
- Operates banding & crimp tools
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with Supply Chain to rectify damages and shortages.
- Receives and processes returned parts for replacement or credit (RMA’s).
- Maintains inventory of components and stock, accurately.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the handling of goods produced and received to be used in or to aid production/storage of goods.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- May be required to make pick-ups, and deliveries, to our suppliers, for parts and raw materials using a company vehicle.
Webster Industries, Inc. is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
Benefits available on Day #1 of employment include:
- HSA (Health Savings Account) with a weekly company contribution
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
Other benefits offered to our employees include:
- Gainshare Program
- Attendance and Retention Bonus opportunities
- Pension & a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 3% Employer match
- Short Term Disability
- Shift Premiums – $2.00 for 2nd shift and $1.00 for 3rd shift
- $2.00/hour adder for “Webster Qualified” Welder
- $2.00/hour Group Leader Pay
- Up to 10% additional for Facilitator pay
- 2 weeks of vacation after 90 day Probationary period
- Paid Holidays
- Apprenticeship Programs & Continuing Education
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, write, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help