Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk. The job duties include...
Job Views ( 30 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
Diamond Manufacturing of Bluffton, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is looking for a shipping and receiving clerk.
The job duties include the following:
- Prepare items for shipping; verify counts and weights, additional inspection of shipments to confirm accuracy of all paperwork
- Recording of incoming and outgoing shipments; forward shipping paperwork to customers as requested
- Compare vendor receivers to internal purchase orders
- Package parts to ensure that parts are not damaged in transit; complete UPS process as needed
- Maintain inventory of shipping/receiving materials and supplies
- Receive products into computer system; report any discrepancies to Operations
- Reconcile shipping discrepancies with accounting department
- Track incoming and outgoing truck schedules
- Receive incoming steel and maintain material certs
- Inspection of parts when received; report any damage to QC and vendor
- Send shipping discrepancy notifications to Operations Manager and Manufacturing Rep. on customer parts within 48 hours of receipt
- This role will be expected to Flow to the Work as directed by the Operations Manager to Saw department and Assembly as needed, all training will be provided on the shop floor, primary responsibilities will be Shipping and Receiving
This role will work Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. and overtime may be required as directed by Operations. Starting pay for this position will range from $16.00+ based upon experience. Pay increases at 6 and 12 months, and annually thereafter.
Great benefits package available DAY 1 of employment including: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance. 401(k) benefit along with company match, paid time off, and holiday pay available after 90 days of service.
If you are interested in having a direct impact on Diamond’s performance, quality, safety, and value, then this is the position for you.
To Apply: Complete online application at www.diamondmb.com/employment and attach a resume of your detailed education and experience
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Computer experience
- Ability to pass forklift training
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Must possess excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and communications skills
- Must be professional when dealing with internal and external customers
View Job at OMJ
30 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help