Shipping Material Handler
Role and Responsibilities Primary responsibilities are to make sure ALL shipping and receiving documents are accurate before signed off on. · Verify...
Job Views ( 38 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Role and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities are to make sure ALL shipping and receiving documents are accurate before signed off on.
· Verify beginning of shift that forklift inspection is done and in good working condition.
· Unload all receivable containers, skids, dunnage etc. incoming freight.
· Ensure that BOL, Packing List are ready and filled out correctly at time of shipment.
· Provide data collection of information for the shipping plan.
· Follow all safety rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 1-year shipping and receiving
· Knowledge of word processing and database computer software.
· Tow-motor certification
· Knowledge of products – will train
View Job at OMJ
38 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help