Webster Industries has an opening in Shipping/Receiving/Stock Keeping The Shipping/Receiving/Stock Keeping position verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and...
Job Views ( 29 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Webster Industries has an opening in Shipping/Receiving/Stock Keeping
The Shipping/Receiving/Stock Keeping position verifies and keeps records on incoming
and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the
following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates PB crimp tools, including diagnosis, repair and processing.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by
final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
Salary Range:$14.65 To $18.85 Hourly
To Apply: Go to www.websterchain.com
View Job at OMJ
29 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help