Shipping/Receiving/Stocking opening at Webster Industries. The shipping and receiving clerk position will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare...
Job Views ( 15 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Shipping/Receiving/Stocking opening at Webster Industries.
The shipping and receiving clerk position will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipments by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Operates PB crimp tools, including diagnosis, repair and processing.
- Operates the stretch wrap banders.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
- Webster is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
- Vacation/PTO/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Safety Shoe & Rx Safety glasses reimbursement
- Shift Premiums – 2nd shift – $0.75/hour & 3rd shift – $0.55/hour
- Continuing Education – Apprenticeship Programs Available
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
General Shift Times:
1st Shift – 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift – 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd Shift – 11:00pm – 7:00am
To Apply: www.websterchain.com
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help