The Shop Driver/Mechanic must have a Class A CDL and is responsible to deliver and pick up equipment and materials...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The Shop Driver/Mechanic must have a Class A CDL and is responsible to deliver and pick up equipment and materials to/from assigned job sites, perform basic equipment/vehicle maintenance and repairs, and procurement of necessary parts, equipment, and tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and managing of outsourced repair work that cannot be performed in house.
- Manage and perform routine building/property maintenance including alternate properties.
- Managing of shop/safety supplies and equipment with vendors.
- Maintain records of all repairs and maintenance.
- Ability to Operate equipment such as construction machinery, welding equipment and shop equipment.
- Be familiar with and comply with OSHA regulations and company safety policies.
- Maintain shop, inventory areas, and yard in a clean, safe, and organized manner.
- Log and maintain shop tools and disbursement to jobsites and follow up on returns.
- Ensure building and equipment located at shop are secure before leaving each day.
- Maintain current Ohio driver’s license with CDL endorsement and a clean driving record.
- Always present yourself in a professional manner.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help