Site Leader – Automotive Quality Control / Inspection
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking to fill a Site Leader Position in Bowling Green, OH. and surrounding area. Overall Purpose...
Job Views ( 19 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking to fill a Site Leader Position in Bowling Green, OH. and surrounding area.
Overall Purpose of a Site Leader
Ensure Quality services and support for all missions assigned to their site(s)
Provide leadership and guidance to personnel fulfilling missions
Support and maintain a positive and productive atmosphere at sites
Ensure all company and customer guidelines are being upheld
Site Manager / Site Supervisor
Client relationship & Business development
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and site personnel
- Daily communications with various stakeholders at the site level
- Set up and supervise missions
- Staffing of missions
- Training and validate inspectors
- Coordinate changes in missions
- Isolate, tag and verify nonconforming material
- Conduct ongoing audits of effectiveness of work being performed
- Perform visual, mechanical, and functional verifications to ensure compliance to quality standards and specifications
- Make independent judgments for subjective scenarios.
- Work as an inspector when required
- Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
Organization & management
- Ensures all site personnel receive corporate communications
- Partner with Human Resources for performance and attendance issue resolution
- Act as a liaison between Site Manager and inspectors
- Ensure all inspector time is entered, monitored and approved
- Create and maintain a 5S working environment
- Update daily system entries in company and customer portals
- Create and maintain customer and company reports
- Utilize company web portals to record required audits and documentation
- Troubleshoot and problem solve with the supplier and customer for issues pertaining to process flow, new criteria, spikes/spills
- Create electronic work instructions and have the ability to navigate company and customer websites and portals
- Any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual’s qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills Microsoft Office (basic Microsoft Excel proficiency) and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of various gauges and measuring devices
- Ability to lift / move 50 lbs.
Values and Attitude
Global team spirit
- Team player
- Caring for people
- Resilient to pressure
- Client oriented
- Reliable & trustworthy
- 1+ years of work experience in a supervisory role preferred
- 1+ year in Quality related position preferred
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help