Responsibilities This role will be located at Triumph Thermal Systems located in Forest, OH. This location is a member of the...
Job Views ( 11 )
Forest, OhioOther County
This role will be located at Triumph Thermal Systems located in Forest, OH. This location is a member of the Systems, Electronics & Controls Operating Company which is within the Systems and Support Business Unit. The main expectation for this position will be to champion operational excellence by leading the transformation, education and cultural change in all departments. The ideal candidate will be able to lead process improvements, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, get involved with the long term strategic and operational planning as well as drive the changes necessary to improve the performance of the overall business.
- Champions operational excellence by leading the transformation, education, and culture change in all departments
- Leads process improvements that meet business needs, manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise, becomes involved in long-term strategic and operational planning, and contributes to the overall performance of the business
- Establishes a Continuous Improvement culture through the deployment of the Triumph Operating Systems (TOS)
- Develops and executes a lean transformation plan that provides delivery of goals and metrics including Safety, Quality, Productivity, Output, Cycle reduction / Inventory Reduction
- Leads projects, utilizing Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma tools to drive improvements in all facets of the operations
- Accountable for developing appropriate operations metrics, lean strategy / execution
- Provides event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate support, and achievement of expected tangible benefits
- Use appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document improvements.
- Coaches and develops a problem-solving culture at all levels of the organization; implements permanent corrective actions to mitigate probability of reoccurrence
- Serves as consulting and teaching resource for implementing new methods and processes
- Establishes a structure for the ongoing training and development of employees
- Leads the capital equipment planning, justification and implementation process
- Leads Policy Deployment
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Mechanically inclined with a manufacturing, quality or industrial engineering background preferred
- Experience working in a union facility (preferred)
- Hands-on lean implementer that can train, lead, coach and do
- Facilitated multiple Lean events
- Full working knowledge of Lean Concepts with demonstrated success
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience preferred in a low volume/high mix job shop environment
- Six-Sigma certification (Green or Black Belt) and/or Lean certification preferred
- Proven record of implementing and inspiring continuous improvement culture in an organization
- Ability to build teams and influence outcomes without direct line of control
- Ability to collaborate and partner with various SMEs across the organization
- Strong communication, collaboration, facilitation, and influencing skills with ability to interface across shared services functional areas and business operations at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop teams, earn respect, gain buy-in, engage the shop floor and train others in new ways of doing things
- High energy, determined and high emotional intelligence
- Familiar with MRP systems (Syteline preferred) with excellent MS Office skills including advanced Excel
- Project management experience and highly organized
- Root cause and correction action, problem solving skills
- Experience with Policy Deployment/X-Matrix
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help