Specialty Gas Buyer
Buyer Our mission at A-Gas is to protect and enhance the environment by reducing global warming gases and preventing their release...
Job Views ( 121 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Our mission at A-Gas is to protect and enhance the environment by reducing global warming gases and preventing their release into the atmosphere. Here in the US, we focus on reclaiming, recycling, or destroying ozone-depleting gas. Our Fire Protection Sales Team is currently looking for a Domestic Buyer to help us source Fire Protection Gas from around the world.
- Are you are looking to grow with a global company that focuses on environmental sustainability?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills?
- Support Sales Director with strategies, leads, and dashboards to track projects and secure the purchase of halons
- Maintain Quote Log of 100 calls per day of purchase of gas, and provide feedback to maintain monthly goals
- Match programs to customer requirements introducing them to A-Gas Total Solutions which will exceed their initial requirements
- Any other tasks as required
Skills and Competencies
- Customer Service
Responds promptly to customer needs
Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Task and project
Able to analyze problems and implement effective solutions
Well organized with good attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication
Able to work well within a team and build effective relationships, internally and externally
Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Self-management and motivation
Able to use own initiative to complete a task
Confident, enthusiastic and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances
- Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong Communicator
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past experience in Data Call Center environment preferred
- Sales work experience preferred
View Job at OMJ
121 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help