Follow all food and personal safety rules and regulations in respect to GMP’s, OSHA, HACCP, the Global Food Safety Initiative,...
Job Views ( 29 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Follow all food and personal safety rules and regulations in respect to GMP’s, OSHA, HACCP, the Global Food Safety Initiative, the US FDA Food Safety Modernization Act as stated in the FS&Q Statement, and sanitation guidelines as set forth by the company as listed in Corporate Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) and attend all required training sessions. Maintain the department/facility in an everyday audit ready condition.
- Operates machinery on a production line including high speed packaging equipment.
- Perform all required checks, including visual checks as well as product size and weight checks.
· Effectively and safely operates all auxiliary equipment and product conveying systems.
· Performs sanitation, clean-out, and changeover tasks and duties as assigned.
· Strives for continuous improvement and works effectively with other members of the extrusion team to achieve the established performance goals of the plant.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
View Job at OMJ
29 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help