Staff Accountant – Tax
Job Description Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Staff Accountant- Tax in our Tiffin,...
Job Views ( 7 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsible for and property tax reconciliation and compliance
- Responsible for the calculation of monthly sales commissions
- Assist in the preparation and payment of estimated tax payments
- Assist in the preparation and payment of sales tax
- Work with our tax partner on the calculation of Member Return Accounts
- Assist with tax compliance; external tax audits and prepare supporting detail necessary to perform annual audits
- Work to solve issues related to state and federal tax notices
- Ensure that the company complies with state electronic payment requirements.
- Help to research ownership tax issues
- Prepare schedules needed by our tax partner to complete the annual returns.
- Review the ownership K-1’s for accuracy
- Maintain an annual calendar of tax due dates by federal, state and county for both income, sales and personal property tax
- Other duties as assigned
- This role is located in Tiffin, Ohio
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or higher; or an equivalent combination of education and related accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of work-related experience in an accounting position
- Experience with multi-state sales and income tax is a plus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Must have the ability to learn other computer software programs as required by assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate complex information in a confidential and straightforward manner
- Must be a creative problem solver, accurate, detail oriented, self-directed, and able to handle a heavy workload
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple challenges and deadlines at once
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help