State tested Nurse aide
Job Purpose: Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring. Duties: *...
Job Views ( 0 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
* Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
* Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
* Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
* Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help