State Tested Nurse Aide
Full Time positions on Night shift for State Tested Nurse Aides (8hr or 12hr shifts) Position Summary: Performs direct patient care under...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Full Time positions on Night shift for
State Tested Nurse Aides
(8hr or 12hr shifts)
Performs direct patient care under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Assist residents in all activities of daily living, to include, bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring, personal hygiene and ambulation
- Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Answers call lights
- Complete documentation of care given
- Refers to and follows resident care plan
- Report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions
- Attend required in-service education
- Keep resident rooms and work areas neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Is already a State Tested Nurse Aide or will successfully complete and pass a State approved Nurse Aide training program and competency exam within four months of date of hire.
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help