State Tested Nursing Assistant (6a-6:30p) – New Wages!
Tiffin Rehab Center is Great Place to Work-Certified™ Tiffin Rehab Center-VOA is looking for two full time Night...
Job Views ( 11 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehab Center-VOA is looking for two full time Night State Tested Nursing Assistant(STNA) to work for ourTiffin RehabCenterin Tiffin, OH!
This is a 3 days a week (6a-6:30p), dedicated scheduled position.
Great Pay – $12.25-$16.39 per hour
New Incentive Pay Scale & Perks –
* Refer a friend Bonus
* Tuition Offered after 3 months of employment
* Staying with the Family – Years of Service
* Committee involvement
* Become a coach and mentor new incoming staff members
Licensed Practical Nurse
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Health Care, Nonprofit – Social Services
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help