State Tested Nursing Assistant (6a-6:30p) – New Wages!
Job Description Tiffin Rehab Center is Great Place to Work-Certified™ Tiffin Rehab Center-VOA is looking for a full time Day State Tested...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Tiffin Rehab Center is Great Place to Work-Certified™
Tiffin Rehab Center-VOA is looking for a full time Day State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) to work for our Tiffin Rehab Center in Tiffin, OH!
This is a 3 days a week (6a-6:30p), dedicated scheduled position.
Great Pay – $12.25-$16.39 per hour
New Incentive Sign On Bonus & Perks –
* Tuition offered after 3 months of employment
* Refer a friend Bonus
* Staying with the Family – Years of Service
* Committee involvement
* Become a coach and mentor new incoming staff members
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help