State Tested Nursing Assistant-FT-(MID) – $4000 SIGN ON BONUS
NEW PERKS – $4000 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL! Autumnwood is looking for a Full time State Tested Nursing Assistantto...
Job Views ( 32 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
NEW PERKS – $4000 SIGN ON BONUS PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!
Autumnwood is looking for a Full time State Tested Nursing Assistantto join our team for the MIDNIGHT Shift! Autumnwood is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™” organization!
**This shift is 10:00p-6:00a shift, 4-5 days a week!
3 benefit packages which includes vacation and sick time, Education Reimbursement within 3 months of start date, and a dedicated schedule.
* Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors.
* Reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur.
* Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents.
* Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
Why Choose Volunteers of America during this pandemic?
Work where you feel safe. During the National Public Health Emergency caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, do you want to work in one of the safest environments possible? A place where the people you serve average 85% fully vaccinated? A place where your co-workers will also be fully vaccinated? Recently, the Healthcare division of Volunteers of America National Services decided to require vaccination for all employees, volunteers and contractors. While this decision was difficult, we understand that we care for individuals who are most susceptible to advanced COVID illness and death. We are committed to providing the safest environment possible for those we serve. This commitment extends to another very important group of individuals, our employees.
Join us today in providing care and services to older adults in an organization that cares deeply about the health and well-being of others; those we care for, our employees, our community and our Nation.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Diseases And Disorders
Licensed Practical Nurse
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!Join Our Talent Network!
Health Care, Nonprofit – Social Services
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
32 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help