State Tested Nursing Assistant-FT-(PM) – New Wages!
Job Description Celebrating 125 years this year! We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™! JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!!! Are you a GREAT...
Job Views ( 24 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Celebrating 125 years this year! We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™! JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!!!
Are you a GREAT STNA who wants to show LOVE, feel APPRECIATED, and showcase YOUR ABILITIES? We want to INTERVIEW YOU! Make a Change during this COVID Season with a New Job at Volunteers of America!
Autumnwood Care Center is seeking full time State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to join the team on our PM shift in Tiffin, OH!
3 benefit packages which includes vacation and sick time, Education Reimbursement within 3 months of start date, a dedicated schedule, and provide Weekly COVID Testing for your safety.
* Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors.
* Reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur.
* Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents.
* Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
24 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help