Steel Hauler – Class A CDL
Job Purpose: Drivers are responsible for driving flatbed tractor trailer with tarp system capable of loading, securing, driving, and unloading...
Job Views ( 9 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Drivers are responsible for driving flatbed tractor trailer with tarp system capable of loading, securing, driving, and unloading at destination. Importance that drivers have enthusiasm for our products and desire to deliver them safely and on time.
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
- Current Class A CDL
- Knowledge of Traffic laws/ DOT regulation
- Clean driving record
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
- 3 years experience Class A CDL
- Steel Hauling – Strongly Preferred
- 21 years or older
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help