Job Description * Desired Skills/Duties (Job Ad): STNA- NEW WAGE SCALE!!! Ask about the $2000 Sign on Bonus! Works under...
Job Views ( 0 )
Pandora, OhioOther County
* Desired Skills/Duties (Job Ad):
STNA- NEW WAGE SCALE!!!
Ask about the $2000 Sign on Bonus!
- Works under general supervision of the Charge Nurse, provides assistance to elders, maintains elder’s safety, responds rapidly and appropriately to emergencies to ensure elder safety.
- Observes and reports changes in condition to the charge nurse, documents care given electronically in Point of Care.
- Assists elders as needed with grooming, bathing, toileting and meeting any care needs as assigned.
- Serves meals and snacks.
- Has STNA certification or willing to obtain.
- MHCO pays class fee and your time in the classroom when needing STNA class!
Hiring all shifts, full and part time.
MHCO is a faith based, not-for profit organization known for providing quality care to older adults.
Pandora, OH 45877
View Job at OMJ
0 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help