Store Manager in Training
Store Manager-in-Training Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid Store Manager-in-Training, today! As a...
Job Views ( 26 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Store Manager-in-Training, today!
As a Store Manager-in-Training, you will be responsible for leading your store to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you’re good at it.
You consistently exceed people’s expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
Day-in-the-Life of a Store Manager in-Training:
- Attend all Management Development Program (MDP) training classes.
- Learn about all of the possible situations that can occur in a retail store to prepare for the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager position.
Some examples of what you’ll learn to do:
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Utilize Staffworks software to complete the associate work schedule.
- Remain knowledgeable of the One-Hour Photo department and film processing.
- Assist with the general maintenance of the store, both inside and outside.
- Provide leadership and development for associates by communicating career opportunities, giving regular performance feedback.
What’s in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we will provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to choose to work here so you can reach your full potential. We support personal growth and achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Store Manager-in-Training and thrive with us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Education and/or Experience:
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one year of experience in customer service-related business or retail (Supervisor level), an Associate’s degree (AA), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help