Substitute Educational Aide, Van Buren Local Schools
POSITION Substitute Educational Aide (JOB ID 515) DISTRICT Van Buren Local Schools LOCATION Van Buren, OH 45889 PAY RATE $10.00 Per...
Job Views ( 3 )
Van Buren, OhioHancock County
|POSITION||Substitute Educational Aide (JOB ID 515)|
|DISTRICT||Van Buren Local Schools|
|LOCATION||Van Buren, OH 45889|
|PAY RATE||$10.00 Per Hour|
|CLASSIFICATION||Part Time; On-call|
|BENEFITS||Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS) and options for minor medical benefits|
|HOW TO APPLY||Online: www.rachelwixey.com|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Van Buren Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute educational aides play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Lifts, diapers and/or feeds students.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Educational Aide Permit ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help