Substitute Food Service, Bowling Green City Schools
POSITION Substitute Food Service LOCATION Bowling Green, OH 43402 PAY RATE $9.30 Per Hour APPLY www.rachelwixey.com MORE INFO [email protected] Rachel Wixey...
Job Views ( 32 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
|POSITION||Substitute Food Service|
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$9.30 Per Hour|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling Green City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute food service workers play an important role in our schools by serving food to students and staff.
- Serves food in accordance with health and sanitation regulations.
- Maintains food service equipment and areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Operates a cash register and makes change accurately.
- Learns, applies and explains policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Wears gloves, hair/beard net, apron and close-toed shoes.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
View Job at OMJ
32 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help