Substitute Lunch Aide/Monitor, Bowling Green City Schools
POSITION Substitute Lunch Monitor LOCATION Bowling Green, OH 43402 PAY RATE $9.30 Per Hour APPLY www.rachelwixey.com MORE INFO [email protected] Rachel Wixey & Associates...
Job Views ( 1 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
|POSITION||Substitute Lunch Monitor|
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$9.30 Per Hour|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling Green City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute lunch monitors play an important role in our schools by ensuring that students have a safe, orderly and supportive environment in which to eat their meals.
- Assists students with lining up to receive their lunches.
- Supervises students outside on playground areas.
- Monitors/controls noise level within the cafeteria.
- Monitors/controls behavior of students during lunch services.
- Helps students open containers/packages that they may be unable to open themselves.
- Wipes down tables and monitors/helps students clean up their individual areas.
- Sweeps up floor areas that may have debris.
- Monitors floors for any spills, and cleans up immediately in order to avoid any falls from occurring.
- Sets up and tears down tables and chairs.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help