Substitute Paraprofessional, Bowling Green City Schools
POSITION Substitute Paraprofessional LOCATION Bowling Green, OH 43402 PAY RATE $9.05 Per Hour HOW TO APPLY www.rachelwixey.com MORE INFO [email protected] Rachel Wixey &...
Job Views ( 6 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$9.05 Per Hour|
|HOW TO APPLY||www.rachelwixey.com|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Bowling Green City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute paraprofessionals play an important role in our schools by assisting students with special educational needs.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Educational Aide Permit with ESEA qualification ($55), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Presents subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of the teacher.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Exhibits proper classroom management techniques.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Documents lesson plans.
- Maintains student records/performance.
- Follows the Individualized Education Program (IEP) of the student.
- Part time; on-call
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help