Substitute Teacher, Van Buren Local Schools
POSITION Substitute Teacher LOCATION Van Buren, OH 45889 PAY RATE $80.00 Per Day APPLY www.rachelwixey.com MORE INFO [email protected] Rachel Wixey & Associates is...
Job Views ( 5 )
Van Buren, OhioHancock County
|LOCATION||Van Buren, OH 45889|
|PAY RATE||$80.00 Per Day|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Van Buren Local Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- Bachelor’s degree – any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help