Substitute Teacher, Wood County ESC
POSITION Substitute Teacher LOCATION Bowling Green, OH 43402 PAY RATE $85.00 Per Day APPLY Wood County ESC Substitute Teaching Application MORE INFO [email protected] ...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
|LOCATION||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
|PAY RATE||$85.00 Per Day|
|APPLY||Wood County ESC Substitute Teaching Application|
|MORE INFO||[email protected]|
Wood County ESC Substitute Network, a partner of Rachel Wixey & Associates, is proud to support Wood County Educational Service Center for the recruitment of substitute teaching opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License ($25), or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
Area ESC classrooms:
- Eastwood Local
WCESC Preschool in Pemberville Elem
- Lake Local
- North Baltimore Local
WCESC Preschool in Powell Elementary
- Northwood Local
- Bowling Green (WCESC programs located in BG)
Juvenile Residential Center
Juvenile Detention Center
- Bachelor’s degree – any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help