Summer Hire – Nursing Student
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The primary purpose of this position is to support the staff by providing additional support during the...
Job Views ( 7 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to support the staff by providing additional support during the summer months to help with time-off by staff members and provide college students the ability to have direct experience within a healthcare setting.
Duties: Responsibilities of this position differ based on the area of assignment. Responsibilities should provide the student a variety of tasks giving them a wide range of experience within the department & healthcare setting.
* High School graduate or GED equivalent by May 30, 2020.
* Currently enrolled and successfully completed a minimum of one year of secondary education.
* Attends college or resides in one of the 8 counties creating the BVHS footprint: Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot, and Hardin during the summer break.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Ability to work the schedule needs of the area they are hired.
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
* Basic level of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power Point required.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. This position requires individuals to lift work above the Shoulder. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks.
This position is classified “at risk” for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help