Summer Seasonal Production
Custom Glass Solutions is Hiring for Summer Seasonal Production! Looking for a rewarding seasonal job opportunity where you will gain experience,...
Job Views ( 33 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Custom Glass Solutions is Hiring for Summer Seasonal Production!
Looking for a rewarding seasonal job opportunity where you will gain experience, earn income / paid time off, enjoy company events, and to be a part of an awesome team of individuals?
Our facility in Upper Sandusky, OH provides opportunities to work within our Manufacturing Production lines in which we fabricate raw glass into glass products made for transportation vehicles and other customer bases. Seasonal members will play a vital role within our company and success, and we are looking for the very best talent to join our growing and dynamic team! At the end of the assignment, interested & qualified seasonal help employees are invited to explore the possibility of a rewarding full time career at CGS.
Essential functions of the job:
Perform operations within various process departments in the fabrication of glass products by:
Loading and unloading various size/weight glass products to/from the process:
- Seaming operation
- Loading operation
- Counting glass
- Cutting glass
- Inspecting glass
- Assembly/Priming/Bonding glass
- Packing glass products
- Verify that automated operations are functioning properly
- Push or pull racks into the proper location
- Lift and bend to move glass from various racks to place on workstations
- Complete product quality checks to ensure product meets quality requirements
- Comply with all safety requirements of the position
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for any candidate or employee needed to perform job duties
- Ability to work well in both a team or individual role
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, and reach as necessary
- Ability to visually inspect and detect product defects
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to lift 50-80 lbs repeatedly (in some areas)
The position will be responsible for the following :
- Understand and follow plant safety rules, and work safely at all times
- Perform manual labor
- Potential to operate a forklift
- Operate hand held power tools
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with Company standards
- Ensure quality product is sent to customers by completing quality checks
- Maintain reliable attendance
- Maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production, including the break rooms and rest rooms
- Other duties as assigned
The background and experience requirements for this position are as follows :
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Potential work holidays and/or weekends on a regular basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If you are successful in the interview process please know that we run a complete pre-employment background and criminal check, as well as a standard drug screening. Custom Glass Solutions is a Drug Free company.
View Job at OMJ
33 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help