TJD Industrial Services is a fast growing, family-owned company in Findlay and we are currently hiring Supervisors. First Shift hours...
Job Views ( 39 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
TJD Industrial Services is a fast growing, family-owned company in Findlay and we are currently hiring Supervisors. First Shift hours with opportunities for Overtime Pay and advancement. Open availability for Second Shift and Weekend hours is necessary. Common daily work will includes but not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of multiple small and/or large scale projects.
- Plan and Communicate job details and instructions effectively and professionally with Laborer teams, Customers, and Management while planning and providing the necessary tools and time management schedule needed to complete the job on time.
- Keep accurate records of the materials, equipment, tools, and receipts used on the job.
- Conduct Daily Safety Meetings every morning with the Laborer Team.
- Supervise the job at hand, but willing to work alongside skilled and unskilled laborers as necessary.
- Should be able to respond in all aspects of the job and make changes on-site as projects evolve.
- Know and Enforce all company and OSHA safety policies and regulations.
TJD encourages hard working, self-motivated individuals to join our skilled team. Background in the Trades is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate would have but not subject to:
- 3 Years experience in project management and supervisory experience in a skilled trade.
- Background in Construction and/or Industrial Services.
- Strong time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Experience working with heavy machinery is preferred but we will provide training when necessary for:
- Forklift Operation
- Aerial Boom/Scissor Lifts
- Industrial Sweepers and Floor Scrubbers
- Various hand-held power tools
A High School degree or equivalent and valid Driver License with transportation to and from work are encouraged. Applicants are subject to a pre-employment drug test, background check, and physical before being eligible to work. Competitive base pay is determined on knowledge and experience. Health benefits, retirement, holiday pay, and paid vacation time are provided. Immediate positions are available. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
View Job at OMJ
39 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help