Supervisor 3rd shift
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities With direct supervision, responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of all third shift...
Job Views ( 16 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
With direct supervision, responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of all third shift bargaining unit employees. Responsible for assuring that productivity, quality and safety standards are maintained. Responsible for condition of equipment and securing maintenance services. Coordinates with other Production Supervision, Production Planning, Process Engineering, Standards and Quality control to maintain workforce efficiencies, production schedules, quality of workmanship, etc.
Responsible to transfer information to the following shift to achieve the production requirements of the respective departments.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Bachelors degree (BA) in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- Effective supervisory / leadership skills are required
- Fundamental knowledge and application of state-of-the-art inspection and quality engineering/assurance techniques, procedures, instruments, equipment, theories, principles and concepts and general business operations.
- Possess advanced certifications in nondestructive inspection test methods (X-Ray and Liquid Penetrant Inspection).
- Fundamental knowledge of lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques. General knowledge of aerospace industry or similar industry products and system requirements. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to field.
- Ability to use standard business application software and/or specialized data analysis tools.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to work effectively with others and be a participative team player
- 3 rd shift hours are required for this position.
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help