Supervisor of Project Management
Position Summary The Supervisor of Project Management is responsible for overseeing the staff and work of the Project Intake Analysts (PIA)...
Job Views ( 7 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Supervisor of Project Management is responsible for overseeing the staff and work of the Project Intake Analysts (PIA) team within the Applications groups of ITS. This position collaborates with the Project Managers, Application Managers to ensure that project requests are managed appropriately.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise, train, support and assess the performance of the staff (systems analysts and training & documentation specialist) within the Project Intake Analysts (PIA) team
- Develop and maintain business processes, create and implement standards and best practices for the PIA team and assist the managers and director with these tasks for the applications area in general
- Manage, monitor, coordinate and assign projects and project requests received and executed by the PIA team, developing reports and providing regular status updates internally to ITS and with University stakeholders.
- Act as the system owner of the department’s project management tool, including configuration decisions, business processes and associated documentation related to the product.
- Manage projects and play the role of technical lead on enhancements.
- Stay current on project management best practices and modify business processes to meet the needs of the evolving business needs and technology advancements.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level I58. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: January 19, 2021
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Basic Project Management practices and methodologies
- Skills and abilities similar to that of a systems analyst
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or closely related field required. Successful candidate must have Bachelor’s degree conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 2-3 years in application support (design and/or development) and project management
View Job at OMJ
7 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help