Supervisor, Rebuild Assembly
SUPERVISOR, REBUILD ASSEMBLY Supervisor manages the daily activities of the Rebuild, and Rapid Repair Assembly Departments. The supervisor will provide...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Make sure all NMLLC quality workflow procedures are followed.
- Verifies all validations are performed according to the scope of supply.
- Schedule lunch and learn training sessions.
- Works with Team Leader to determine training topics.
- Review “Black Book” for project closure and confirm contents prior to returning to Project Manager.
- Cost and Schedules
- At the time of order and again after scope changes; reviews/accepts the scope of work sold, associated manpower, and schedule estimated.
- Leads the team to deliver on schedule and within the assembly hours quoted.
- Works with team leaders to assign day to day manpower as needed to support project schedules.
- Manages visual tools to track project performance metrics.
- Labor tracking
- XO documentation
- Schedule attainment
- Plans daily assignments for the team leader, holds shift start up meetings at the start of the shift and close out meetings at the end of the shift.
- Works with the Team Leader to resolve parts shortages and communicates with internal suppliers as needed.
- Leads or attends meetings as required.
- Works with Team Leader to assign the appropriate skill sets to project teams.
- Interface with internal groups (Service dispatch coordinator, customer support, sales, new machine assembly, electrical assembly, and test floor) to identify and schedule field service calls.
- Maintain and improve working guidelines and procedures to increase our efficiency and safeguard the quality of our work.
- Ensure that our employees are working safely in all circumstances.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree plus 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of assembly, machining, and hand fitting of precision components.
- Project Management skills
- Must be flexible to occasionally work any shift, weekends, and long hours to satisfy customer demands and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Shop environment – Extensive walking
- Office environment – knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point and Baan.
National Machinery LLC Tiffin, Ohio
At National Machinery we take pride in our skilled workforce and are continuously seeking eager individuals to join our innovative team. National Machinery is a world-class middle market company that designs and manufactures cold forming machinery. It takes many dedicated positions to make our global company excel as an industry leader in the metal forming market. If you are interested in pursuing a career with a company that is well capitalized and privately held by an ownership group that is focused on long term growth, please review our current job openings.
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help