Supplier Quality Engineer – Automotive – Contract
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) – Automotive (Contract / 1099) Position Summary: Reporting to the TreQ (QEC) manager, the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) – Automotive
(Contract / 1099)
Reporting to the TreQ (QEC) manager, the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for reviewing QMS documentation and updating it to meet the IATF 16949:2016 standard requirements. The critical documentation to start with will be the PPAP documents for current and new product. Working to ensure that the Process Flow, PFMEA and Control plan are all linked correctly and ensuring that the supporting documentation on the shop floor matches the latest revision of the PPAP package will be the overall scope of the project. A background in preparation of Automotive PPAP packages is a critical requirement for this position. A bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred but is not necessary if the candidate has the requisite experience.
Quality Engineer Tasks
- Review the current PPAP documents to determine how the process steps and special characteristics are linked throughout the documentation. This will require a review of the current part print and performance specifications to ensure that all items are up to date and accurate.
- If discrepancies are found, documents must be updated approved and distributed within the Customers Document Management system.
- Perform an audit of the documents currently used on the shop floor to ensure that they conform to the current PPAP documentation. Where discrepancies are found, update the documents, have them approved and distribute them in the locations specified in the Document Management system.
- Supporting and coordinating the PPAP process
- Preparing management reports based on project progress.
- Preparing the work instruction and its related documents and approving the work instructions
- Clarification of the technical details and customer requirements of a new mission/project
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called “sponsorship” for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Project management skills and High-Level Organization skills required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error free and detailed documentation required
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Strong Knowledge of Automotive core tools is a must
- Fulfilling other demands coming from the customer
- Ensuring the continuous availability on site
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills; both written and verbal
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 3 years Quality experience (Automotive)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Preferred
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help