Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner for Webster Industries Classification – Non-exempt Reports to – Supply Chain Manager Job Description Summary/Objective The Supply Chain Planner is a key role within...
Job Views ( 5 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Supply Chain Planner for Webster Industries
Classification – Non-exempt
Reports to – Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Planner is a key role within this manufacturer. This individual is responsible for all planning activities related to assigned department. Position requires excellent multitasking and cross-functional communication skills with the ability to balance both near term and long term actions applicable to the maintenance and ongoing improvement of supply chain operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Capacity Review Planning
- Inventory Management/Purchasing
- New Routing Entry/Review
- Order Processing/Paperwork
- Maintain and monitor ERP in EPICOR
- Communicate with internal teams (floor supervisors, stock keeping, inside sales).
- Contribute to safety stock sizing activities based on periodic customer demand refreshes and historical consumption.
- Coordinates as appropriate quality matters and engineering changes/developments between company activities and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and/or lead a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions that are data-driven and results oriented
- Experience using creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Committed to being reliable, honest, and effective
- Passionate about being best
- Organizational Skills/Multitasking
- Time Management
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Project Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with overtime as required.
There is no expected travel with this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: www.websterchain.com
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Operations.
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain Planning/Procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Product knowledge and familiarity.
- Manufacturing Process Understanding
- Lean Systems Certification
- General knowledge of Heat Treating and Metallurgy
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help