Supply Excellence Manager – Leipsic, Ohio
A mutually rewarding experience. Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making...
Job Views ( 18 )
Belmore, OhioOther County
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Supply Excellence Manager – Leipsic, Ohio
The Supply Excellence Manager is a critical member of the site leadership team accountable for the overall implementation and success of Mars Service Excellence (MSE) (TPM). As the factory MSE leader, they are responsible for creating transformative change at all layers of the organization by:
- Partnering with the site leadership team to develop the overall implementation strategy for MSE, then driving accountability to this strategy,
- Building capability of all pillar leaders enabling them to build team member capability,
- Maturing all pillars in a phased progression in accordance with the site and regional strategy,
- Coordinating with the Regional MSE team for support.
Successful implementation of this strategy should focus on building capability while ultimately delivering financial results through operational standards.
- Be an active member of the Site Leadership Team guiding and supporting the overall site strategy.
- Leading transformative change within the factories through MSE
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable relevant work experience
- Minimum five (5) years manufacturing expereince (CPG preferable).
- Minimum three (3) years multi-pillar TPM experience (preferably during the initial implementation phase).
- Proven experience as a coach/trainer/mentor.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and influence without authority.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to set priorities.
- Process and detail oriented with a “hands-on” approach.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help