System Analyst I (FT, salaried)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The Systems Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating business system/data and user needs. Provides applications support,...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The Systems Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating business system/data and user needs. Provides applications support, implementation, testing, reporting and troubleshooting.
Duty 1: Maintain and update documentation and knowledge base articles for job duties and responsibilities.
Duty 2: Interface with end users to resolve problems, determine best methods of solving issues, troubleshoot problems, etc.
Duty 3: Prepare for and participate in meetings with supervisors and other to provide status updates, describe upcoming requirements, outline areas of deficiencies, etc.
Duty 4: Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies to the organization. Including but not limited to participating in technology forums and industry user-groups.
Duty 5: Utilizes change management process for all system changes.
Duty 6: Working with vendors on resolving issues and determining functionality requirements.
Duty 7: Monitors application roadmaps for updates and patching.
Duty 8: Resource for projects and tasks as assigned.
Duty 9: Project Management for small projects, including creating project documentation, managing resources and deadlines and overcoming barriers for projects.
Duty 10: Participates in the technical testing and training for new or changing applications.
* Associates Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
* 1 to 3 years’ experience in the field or a related area
* Familiar with report writing or programming
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
* Proven work ethic, team and customer service orientation
* Dependable and prompt
* The ability to be on call
* Knowledge of financial and/or administrative applications and/or clinical applications
* Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office
* Working knowledge of financial and/or administrative documentation and workflow
* Ability to coordinate and manage effective meetings with agendas and minutes
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in a healthcare setting
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help