Four-Day Work Week (Monday to Thursday) for Full Time Positions Preschool Teacher (Union) – GLCAP Fostoria – 42 Weeks Associate degree – $686.00 weekly. Bachelor’s...
Job Views ( 2 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Four-Day Work Week (Monday to Thursday) for Full Time Positions
Preschool Teacher (Union) – GLCAP Fostoria – 42 Weeks
Associate degree – $686.00 weekly. Bachelor’s degree – starting at $730.00 weekly.
Summary: Provide supervision, care and developmentally appropriate learning activities to preschool age children in a classroom environment; develop and implement lesson plans; prepare instructional materials; and comply with all local, state and federal rules and regulations.
Why work for GLCAP?
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (available immediately)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- HSA and FSA with company contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off (Sick & Personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Retention Incentive ($500 incentive upon completion of orientation and a $500 incentive following 180 calendar days of employment)
- Referral Program (Earn $500 for every referral when the applicant successfully completes orientation)
- Wellness Incentives (save almost 50% off Weight Watchers, discounted gym memberships, rewards for completing wellness activities, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress code
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Company Engagement Activities and Employee Recognition
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule
- Education Assistance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an age-appropriate learning environment that allows for individual differences; promote and encourage a positive learning environment and nurturing teacher child interactions; use the Creative Curriculum to guide the creation of the learning environment.
- Plan and prepare weekly lessons; identify and select instructional supplies and provide instruction to students.
- Implement developmentally appropriate activities and strategies which support the social, emotional, physical and cognitive development of preschool children.
- Establish and maintain an attractive, clean, safe and functional environment that supports and respects each child’s gender, culture, language and ethnicity.
- Observe, document and assess the developmental level of each child. Use appropriate tools and information from parents, staff and professionals to create an individualized plan for each enrolled child. Implement children’s Individualized Education Plan (I.E.P) goals.
- Prepare reports and monitor the ongoing progress of each individual child on an ongoing basis. At least two times per year conduct parent teacher conferences for each child. Communicate with parents the educational and social progress of children.
Note: Deadline for applying is August 21, 2022.
Required Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with agreement to obtain bachelor’s degree within 4 years of hire. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
One to three years’ experience in early childhood development and up to one year experience working with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software.
As a condition of employment, the following are additional requirements:
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help