Description Essential Functions of the Job: this is a 2nd dhift position * Treats all team members with dignity and respect. *...
Job Views ( 17 )
Columbus Grove, OhioOther County
Essential Functions of the Job: this is a 2nd dhift position
* Treats all team members with dignity and respect.
* Promotes a positive work environment as well as promotes continuous improvement activities.
* Authorized and responsible to implement a cleaning schedule with the team.
* Assure equipment and tools are in their proper place at the end of shift. Housekeeping issues will be a priority.
* Maintains a safe working environment including the use of PPE, and compliance with all safety rules and procedures.
* Works with other team leaders to maximize manpower during vacations and absenteeism.
* Authorized/expected to be able to perform all activities of associates within team.
* Responsible to lead daily team meetings in planning and communicating team activities for the shift.
* Authorized and responsible to prepare the daily reports.
* Authorized and responsible to instruct and train team members in their job tasks, safety, and quality requirements and to promote teamwork.
* Authorized and responsible to coordinate rotation of job assignments for team members
* Provides direction and training for team members who need to improve job skills.
* Assures administrative duties are completed in an accurate and timely manner: uptime reports, production reports, tags, checklists, etc.
* Works closely with the Area Leader to minimize machine downtime and assist in identifying root cause of issues.
* Ensures that all team members adhere to and update as needed, all Management Systems, operator and work instructions, tagging, forms and logs to maintain compliance as required.
* Communicates and coordinates the flow of information to and from other areas of the organization for the team.
* Coordinates the activities of council members in keeping team members informed and provides opportunities for input.
* Performs any tasks necessary to meet company goals and requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
A high school diploma, technical background, or the equivalent. One year experience in the designated area or related experience in an outside manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help